[LCA2019 Chat] Keeping the same Linux Conf Wifi password

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Jan 26 10:58:48 AEDT 2019

Hi Marc

I was hoping to catch up with you and discuss the issues around open
wifi for the conference and the need to rotate every year, but it
slipped my mind when we caught up at the conference dinner.

If you're happy to wait until next year to discuss, please find me at
GC2020, otherwise reach out to me off-list and I'll try to lay it all
out in an email to explain, but it's a complex issue that kind of needs
several historical things about the way the technologically enlightened
AU government has handled the growth and use of the internet understood
to put the reasons into context.

regards

Steve