[LCA2019 Chat] Links to videos on conference program pages

Ewen McNeill lca2019 at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Mon Jan 28 14:16:29 AEDT 2019

On 2019-01-28 14:21, Morgan Leigh wrote:
> Can someone please put a link to a talk's video on the talk's page on
> the conference schedule?

The links to the Sysadmin Miniconf ones are linked from:

http://sysadmin.miniconf.org/programme19.html

along with the slides that we received (and have been since last Monday
for the slide, and mid-week last week for the recordings; at least the
ones that have been published -- there are two sessions on the day, and
one session after, that haven't been released (yet))

Typically the linux.conf.au site does get updated at some point during
the year with those recording/slide links, but I believe it's a manual
process so depends on spare time of volunteers who have just spent a
year (and most of the last month) on the conference already.  IIRC many
years it was March/April/May sort of time by the time it got done.

Until then scanning:

https://www.youtube.com/user/linuxconfau2019/videos

for the talk titles you're interested in and/or scanning back through
#lca2019 on Twitter for tweets of slides/recordings is about the most
efficient way to find them soon after the conference.

If you're particularly keen perhaps you / others could crowd-source
something like that on the wiki?

Ewen