[LCA2019 Chat] Revised time - OpenPOWER BoF Session

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Mon Jan 14 17:59:27 AEDT 2019

Hiya,

Given the recent discussions around BoF timing and evening events etc. I
think we'll move the OpenPOWER BoF to Wednesday at 1230 - right after
Stewart Smith's session on Booting Faster (which is OpenPOWER related)

Room TBC but hoping we can use C1 - the location of Stewarts's session
but we would need to finish promptly at 1320 so as not to interfere with
Matthew Garretts session at 1330 (which I suspect will be of interest to
many of the same folk!)

I'll update the Wiki accordingly

Cheers,
Hugh