[LCA2019 Chat] OpenPOWER BoF Session

Andrew Donnellan andrew at donnellan.id.au
Mon Jan 14 11:14:55 AEDT 2019

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 at 21:41, Hugh Blemings <hugh at blemings.org> wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> We had a good amount of interest around the BoF we ran on OpenPOWER [0]
> in Sydney so I thought it would make sense to do one in Christchurch.
>
> Tentatively scheduled for Thursday [1]
>
> I'll bring along a pre-production micro-ATX "Blackbird" mobo from Raptor
> [2] for people to look at and some stickers or other OpenPOWER schwag :)
>
> If you're interested please add your name to the Wiki, should have room
> details etc. squared away shortly.

We have quite a few OpenPOWER people from IBM coming to LCA as usual, so
prepare your hardest questions about the OpenPOWER firmware stack :)

Question: what time does the Penguin Dinner start on Thursday? Will a
Thursday evening timeslot for the BoF give us enough time before those of
us heading to the dinner have to leave?

Andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan