[LCA2019 Chat] Reminder: Outstanding talks feedback

Erin Zimmer ejzimmer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:19:29 AEDT 2019

For me, the two really stand-out talks were Serena Chen's Design for
Security (https://lca2019.linux.org.au/schedule/presentation/247/) and
Lilly Ryan's Apathy and Arsenic (
https://lca2019.linux.org.au/schedule/presentation/181/).

Both were interesting topics, but, more importantly, I think, both are
excellent presenters. They had coherent stories, told in entertaining ways,
with clear calls to action. You walked out feeling like you'd learned
something, without being overwhelmed, and you were excited to apply it in
the future!