[LCA2019 Chat] Ubers from Uni to Airport

Andrew Donnellan andrew at donnellan.id.au
Sat Jan 26 10:25:38 AEDT 2019

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 at 10:06, Liz Quilty <liz at lizquilty.com> wrote:

> Interesting, we had next to no wait, and direct ride to airport at 7.30am
> this morning.
>
> Wonder if its only some hours?

Well, I was flying back to Australia, I'm pretty sure Michael is also
flying back to Australia, most of the trans-Tasman flights across the 4
airlines that service CHC-Australia are clustered together pretty tightly,
and my flight this morning was completely full...

NZ domestic flights might be a different story? I don't know.

Andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan
http://andrew.donnellan.id.au         andrew at donnellan.id.au