[LCA2019 Chat] Outstanding talks feedback

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Fri Jan 25 09:11:49 AEDT 2019

Dear conferencers,

As we're nearing the end of the conference, I'd like to ask you
a small favour:

If there was a talk (or multiple) that you thought was outstanding,
it would be nice if you could let the papers committee know. This
sort of information helps us with programme selection in the future.

To make it as easy as possible for you, please just reply to this
e-mail (Reply-To set to madduck+lca2019-feedback at madduck.net).

Ideally, please include the URL from the programme, which would make
my life a bit easier, as well as a sentence about why you wrote in
about this talk.

I will faithfully collect and collate all responses, and feed them
to the other team members.

Enjoy the rest of the conference, and see you next year!

--
@martinkrafft | https://riot.im/app/#/room/#madduck:madduck.net

"time flies like an arrow. fruit flies like a banana."
                                                     -- groucho marx

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net