[LCA2019 Chat] Any interest in a Rust BoF?

James Lee james.lee at twobulls.com
Thu Jan 24 14:15:50 AEDT 2019

There's been good interest in this, thanks guys!

I'm proposing we meet in Room A1 in the lunch slot tomorrow.
(I don't know the exact process behind organizing a BoF. But I made a
wikipage and updated the main BoF list, so hopefully that's enough :)

I'll keep https://2019.linux.conf.au/wiki/Rust_BoF and this thread up to
date in case of changes.

I should mention I'm not affiliated with the rust project, just an
interested developer :)

--jbit