[LCA2019 Chat] Wiki pages for talks with extra resources?

Rachel Kelly rachelwaveskelly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:01:50 AEDT 2019

Would a structure on the wiki for one's talk including lots of extra
resources about the talk be useful?  I was going to make one, as my talk on
Backups solicited many additional ideas and wonderful information, and
having a common place for people to find that, and add to it, but I didn't
see a good place on the wiki for it.

--
At the Club Sandwich Sandwich Club, we're reviewing *every *sandwich on the
Wikipedia List of Sandwiches.  Check us out!

I also maintain a very active coding blog which you may be interested in!
Rachel Codes! <http://rachellearnstocode.wordpress.com/>