[LCA2019 Chat] Flower Bonnet Docs

James McKay portablejim at jamesmckay.id.au
Thu Jan 24 07:14:53 AEDT 2019

Even after enabling SPI, I can't seem to get the LCD screen working.

The closest I get is the following warning by using the example in the
README.md:

/home/pi/floral-bonnet-testkit/py-rpi-ssd1306/ssd1306.py:50:
RuntimeWarning: This channel is already in use, continuing anyway.  Use
GPIO.setwarnings(False) to disable warnings.
   GPIO.setup(self.pin_dc, GPIO.OUT)
/home/pi/floral-bonnet-testkit/py-rpi-ssd1306/ssd1306.py:51:
RuntimeWarning: This channel is already in use, continuing anyway.  Use
GPIO.setwarnings(False) to disable warnings.
   GPIO.setup(self.pin_reset, GPIO.OUT)

Can anyone offer any help?