[LCA2019 Chat] Pride BoF plan?

Matt Cengia mattcen+linuxconfau at mattcen.com
Wed Jan 23 09:56:39 AEDT 2019

Hi again all, and sorry for the delay!

I have *just* noticed that there's a plan on the wiki (https://2019.linux.conf.au/wiki/Pride_Bof#Lunchtime_Wednesday_Meet_Up) to meet at the C block entrance for lunch, but this doesn't appear to have been announced elsewhere. People may want to get in on this; I'm not sure yet if I'll make it

So I've updated the wiki page <https://2019.linux.conf.au/wiki/Pride_Bof#Afternoon_Tea_Wednesday_Meet_Up> to also include an afternoon tea meetup today, with the possibility of more meetups tomorrow. See the page for details!

--
Regards,
Matt Cengia