[LCA2019 Chat] Family BoF

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Jan 22 17:22:29 AEDT 2019

Margaret Mahy Park is amazing. One block south is a BMX/ scooter play track
that looks amazing.

There are BBQ cookers at the East North corner of the playground.

We're probably not going, both due to being local, and getting Cynthia to
bed (we're 30m drive out of town), but I fully endorse the suggestion!

Rob