[LCA2019 Chat] Badges and NZ Events

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Tue Jan 22 12:36:33 AEDT 2019

Just a quick plug for a couple of my projects

1. I'm looking to get photos of Interesting stuff people have done with
their badges this year. If you did some cute emoji or character hack or
event just went for the "simple is better" I'm after a photo. Happy for
any samples or recomendations.

Here is the ones from 2017:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/simonlyall/sets/72157677530378701/with/31491672504/

If you send me a photo, please do it under CC-by or something more liberal
(and let me know what license). Or just tap me on the shoulder and I can
photograph it myself

2. I'm involved with a website promoting New Zealand "Geek" events. We
define Geek broadly. Looking for events to promote, readers or people to
help out.

https://goto.geek.nz  or @gotogeeknz on Twitter