[LCA2019 Chat] Headless RPi setup

Michael Davies michael at the-davies.net
Mon Jan 21 15:14:29 AEDT 2019

So I’ve done this thing successfully, without said guide. I likewise haven’t been able to connect to a hostname.local address (although it does work ‘on device’ it doesn’t work from the same conference network segment). Still debugging it...

Through another way[0] I’ve got serial access, so I can ssh in to an up address successfully. But that’s going to be less useful to others.

[0] for those interested that was via a bonnet with serial access.