[LCA2019 Chat] Headless RPi setup

Jason Lewis jason at dickson.st
Mon Jan 21 12:29:52 AEDT 2019

I’m going to slightly hijack your thread (apologies) by asking:

Why is this so difficult on the RPi when the problem was solved so elegantly on the Beagle Bone Black? On the BBB you simply plug the USB port into your computer and it acts as a NIC, then you can ssh into the BBB

why has the RPi never taken this approach?