[LCA2019 Chat] Sysadmin Miniconf lightning talks

Ewen McNeill lca2019 at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Mon Jan 21 10:57:37 AEDT 2019

On 20/01/19 1:28 PM, Ewen McNeill wrote:
> Due to our last minute cancellation, the Sysadmin Miniconf has space for
> lightning talks (5-10 minutes) on Monday between 1:50pm and 2:10pm.

We now have three lightning talks (2 * 5 minute, 1 * 10 minute) to fill
in this slot in the Sysadmin Miniconf.

Details on the Sysadmin Miniconf programme:

http://sysadmin.miniconf.org/programme19.html

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to speak at the last minute.

Ewen

PS: Slides for all Sysadmin Miniconf talks so far are also linked from
the programme (URL above) now.