[LCA2019 Chat] complete printable schedule

Peter Serwylo peter at serwylo.com
Sun Jan 20 17:58:06 AEDT 2019

There is an Android conference schedule viewer called Giggity (available
via F-Droid and the Play Store). Does what you'd expect: search the
schedule, ask for reminders about specific talks, calendar view, list
view, etc.

It currently has LCA 2018 built into it, and I've submitted a pull
request for 2019. While we wait for the PR to be accepted, you can add a
new schedule by scanning a QR code with the relevant metadata, which
I've uploaded here:

https://github.com/pserwylo/giggity/issues/2

That is a gzip JSON blob with the metadata from the LCA2019 pull request
(includes the schedule, lat/lon of each lecture theatre, and a link to
the wiki, online schedule, etc).

Cheers,

pete.