[LCA2019 Chat] Advanced networking measurement and tuning

Paul Gear linuxconf at libertysys.com.au
Sun Jan 20 15:43:40 AEDT 2019

Hi everyone,

If you are a person who has perhaps read through
https://blog.packagecloud.io/eng/2016/06/22/monitoring-tuning-linux-networking-stack-receiving-data/,
has understood 75% of it or more, and has applied this knowledge to
medium-to-large-scale production systems, I'd really like to buy you
$PREFERRED_BEVERAGE_OR_THREE or $MEAL sometime this week and pick your
brains about how to take good measurements and make good decisions with
them.

You should be able to find me by badge, by my mugshot on various social
media platforms, at the Running BoF most days, and (schedule permitting)
at the Jobs & OpenPOWER BoFs.

Thanks in advance!
Paul (https://2019.linux.conf.au/wiki/User:Paulgear)