[LCA2019 Chat] Sysadmin Miniconf lightning talks

Ewen McNeill lca2019 at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Sun Jan 20 11:28:45 AEDT 2019

On 20/01/19 1:22 PM, Ewen McNeill wrote:
> Due to travel delays (flight delayed by 24 hours!) Thomas
> Schoebel-Theuer will not arrive in time to present his talk at the
> Sysadmin Miniconf on Monday [...] This was 1:50pm-2:10pm, Monday, in C1.

Due to our last minute cancellation, the Sysadmin Miniconf has space for
lightning talks (5-10 minutes) on Monday between 1:50pm and 2:10pm.  If
you have a short topic that you'd like to talk on (with or without
slides) somehow related to Linux / Operations, please let us know.
We'll have room for 2-4 speakers (depending on length).

Please email:

Sysadmin Miniconf Organisers <lca2019 at sysadmin.miniconf.org>

with a title for your Miniconf and an indication that 5 minutes is
sufficient (if you need longer, send a short abstract for the talk).

We'd appreciate responses today (Sunday) if possible, so we can let the
AV team know "there'll be lightning talks" and get them on the recording
schedule, otherwise these lightning talks might be ad-hoc and not recorded.

Thanks,

Ewen / Simon
Sysadmin Miniconf Organisers