[LCA2019 Chat] Airport scanners

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Jan 19 22:20:19 AEDT 2019

In Tullamarine (and maybe other Australian airports) they now have full body scanners. These take ages and have more potential for health issues.

The full body scanners are closer to the entry area than the regular metal detectors and they are significantly larger. After you deposit your hand luggage for the x ray you have to walk towards a full body scanner and a metal detector. Casually walk towards the metal detector (on the right where I went through it) and you will save yourself some hassle.

--
Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 with K-9 Mail.