[LCA2019 Chat] Linux Conf Wifi password?

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Jan 19 21:43:46 AEDT 2019

the welcome flyer in your room has some temporary credentials you can
use to access the dashboard and get the conf wifi password.

Alternatively, if you can find another delegate and can identify
yourself via the secret handshake, they may also let you know what it is.

Please note, the secret handshake details are also not to be disclosed
on the mailing list.