[LCA2019 Chat] Newcomers Welcome Session 1630h Sunday

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Fri Jan 18 13:51:49 AEDT 2019

Hi,

For those of you that are new/new-ish to linux.conf.au we will be
hosting a Newcomers Welcome Session at 4:30pm on Sunday afternoon in the
C1 Lecture Theatre.  This the main conference venue used for keynotes etc.

Presented by a small panel of experts and yours truly, this somewhat
informal session will share some hints and tips for getting the most out
of your LCA experience and a little of the events history.

We expect to finish by 5:30pm at which point it is suggested that folk
that so wish to repair to the UC Staff Club across the road for
refreshments.

If you can't make the session for some reason don't worry overmuch - the
official conference open on Monday morning will give you the key things
you need to know.

Kind Regards,
Hugh