[LCA2019 Chat] Free text fields on badges should allow for more characters

Matt Cengia mattcen+linuxconfau at mattcen.com
Fri Jan 18 09:49:15 AEDT 2019

Thanks for the badge preview folks! I really appreciate being able to check how our badges will look before printing. I, for example, have removed the 🏳️‍🌈 emoji from mine because it rendered poorly. This is totally fine, but knowing this means that I can find another way to decorate my badge (e.g. a sticker).

I appreciate being supplied enough information and clear communication to have my expectations managed, is what I'm saying, I guess. :)

--
Regards,
Matt Cengia