[LCA2019 Chat] online chat

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:56:47 AEDT 2019

To just throw some fuel on the fire, irccloud.com is free(mostly), and does
pretty much everything you want (push notifications, file transfers,
pastebin, etc) without adding another gateway in the mix.

You will still need to /msg nickserv register when you're in, but - to me -
it's much simpler.

--Rob