[LCA2019 Chat] Breakfast at Sonoda

Steven Sykes chair at lca2019.org
Thu Jan 17 16:07:56 AEDT 2019

Hi Brian,

On 17/01/19 5:41 PM, Brian May wrote:
> Hello,
>
> According to the webpage for Sonoda Village accomodation:
>
> "Continental breakfast is included when using the booking code."
>
> https://linux.conf.au/attend/accommodation/
>
> However the person checking me in didn't know anything about
> breakfast. What is the situation regarding breakfast at Sonoda?
>
> (it seems that they also forgot my sheets, towels, etc, I had to ask to
> get these supplied from reception).

Sorry to hear you are having this experience.

The text we provided on our web page about Sonoda was provided by them,
rather than written by us.

I have left a voice mail and written an email to my contact there,
Franziska Haas, who is the Business Development Manager. If you needed
to, perhaps you name show them this reply?

Cheers,

--
Steven Sykes

Chair, LCA 2019