[LCA2019 Chat] Update to the Open Hardware Miniconf schedule.

Matt Cengia mattcen+linuxconfau at mattcen.com
Tue Jan 15 10:20:59 AEDT 2019

As I understand it, The Open H/W Miniconf is almost always a full-day event, given the time it takes for hardware assembly and software configuration, so I wouldn't expect to get to anything else that day except maybe later in the afternoon if they have time for lightning talks.

--
Regards,
Matt Cengia