[LCA2019 Chat] [Brian May] Bus from airport

Miles Goodhew mgoodhew at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:04:24 AEDT 2019

  I'd like to add that it's probably most useful to list arrival time for
arrivals and departure time for departures. Phrased this way, it sounds
self-evident, but we at least have two entries for VA99 on Sunday, one of
which lists the departure time from Melbourne and the other has the arrival
time.
  The "In Christchurch" times are IMHO going to be more use for organising
transport, etc.

M0les.

--
Miles Goodhew,