[LCA2019 Chat] [Brian May] Bus from airport

Steven Ellis sellis at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 09:29:27 AEDT 2019

In addition a lot of places who do take PayWave don't take Apple/Google
payment.

--

Steven Ellis

APAC  PRINCIPAL PRODUCT  MANAGER - STORAGE

TECHNICAL PORTFOLIO EVANGELIST - APAC

Red Hat Asia Pacific - Auckland  NZ <https://www.redhat.com/>

sellis at redhat.com             M: +64 21 321 673
<https://www.redhat.com/en>    TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.