[LCA2019 Chat] temperature in the conference

Steven Sykes chair at lca2019.org
Mon Jan 14 05:28:11 AEDT 2019

On 14/01/19 2:21 AM, Russell Coker wrote:
> How much going outside will be involved at this one and how effective will air-
> conditioners be?  Will we need to wear jackets inside or will shorts and t-
> shirt (the most suitable clothing for outside according to the weather
> forecast last time I checked) be ok for the entire day?

The UC campus allows you to get a lot of fresh air and see the sun,
assuming it shows itself.

Always a good to idea to keep a watch on this page:

https://www.metservice.com/towns-cities/christchurch/christchurch-city

And then plan your day accordingly. But, typically, shorts and T-shirt
with a light jersery/jack as backup should see you through.

Cheers,

--
Steven Sykes

Chair, LCA 2019