[LCA2019 Chat] [Brian May] Bus from airport

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Jan 14 00:23:20 AEDT 2019

Whilst I'm sure everyone already has, this is Just a general reminder
for everyone to check your bank doesn't prefer you to tell them if
you're traveling overseas.

Nothing kills your enjoyment of LCA faster than to have your bank cancel
and re-issue your ATM and/or Credit card when you try to buy your
breakfast on your first day, or a bus ticket on your first night.