[LCA2019 Chat] Interest in H/W and at loose end on Monday morning?

hamster at snap.net.nz hamster at snap.net.nz
Sat Jan 12 12:27:29 AEDT 2019

If anybody is at a loose end while the car build is in progress, I can bring in my collection of excess ESP32 development boards (dual core, WiFi, Bluetooth...) for people to play with, as an informal gathering outside of LCA.

Either set up the ESP-IDF 'C' SDK and play with the demos, or I can flash some of them with micropython.

Don't expect anything too technical - just getting an LED to blink, 'hello world' on the serial console. and maybe getting the WiFi to work.

I've got about a dozen boards in my stash, but not enough microUSB cables so you will need your own. You could convince me to part with a board for $20.

Cheers

Mike