[LCA2019 Chat] Mr Non White Guy for the Open Hardware Miniconf

Tim Serong tserong at suse.com
Fri Jan 11 22:31:58 AEDT 2019

I didn't see a second announce email either -- maybe it was
oversubscribed on the first day already with "non white guys"?  And if
that happened, then that's an excellent outcome.

Attempting to improve diversity and inclusivity is important.  Could
this have been wrangled better?  Maybe.  But it is *not* political nonsense.

Tim