[LCA2019 Chat] Mr Non White Guy for the Open Hardware Miniconf

Grant Byers grant.byers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:36:49 AEDT 2019

Did I miss the "white guy registrations now open" announcement?

I did the right thing and waited for the 2nd announcement before attempting to enroll. I'm still waiting for that announcement, but apparently you're already way oversubscribed?

I lost the subsequent announcement in my inbox, didn't I?

Cheers
Grant

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​