[LCA2019 Chat] Mr Non White Guy for the Open Hardware Miniconf

Jonathan Oxer jon at oxer.com.au
Thu Jan 10 20:28:26 AEDT 2019

Sorry about the public message to one person!

Someone registered for the Open Hardware Miniconf assembly session with the
name "Mr Non White", and an invalid email address. If you were just testing
the system, that's fine, thanks for your help :-)

Unfortunately we don't have any contact details or an actual name for Mr
Non White, so if that was you and you really want to attend the assembly
session please get in touch with me right away. We need every spot possible
so unless you get in touch we'll need to reassign the kit to another person.

Thanks!

Jon