[LCA2019 Chat] Few more videos are up

Ewen McNeill lca2019 at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Sun Feb 10 10:50:19 AEDT 2019

On 2019-02-10 05:06, Ryan Verner wrote:
> A little delayed, but ~10 extra videos are going up at the moment
> (conference close, hardware miniconf, some others), on YT and the LA mirror.

Thanks Ryan for tracking down and uploading the stragglers, and tidying
up the mirror.  It's really great to have such an amazing record of the
Linux.Conf.Au conference talks.

For those that are wondering about still missing talks, at least for the
ones I've checked, it seems like either the speaker declined the
recording/materials release, so I'm assuming they either didn't get
recorded or can't be uploaded; or they were last minute rescheduling and
didn't get recorded (which is a risk with any last minute changes).

I'm still working my way through the backlog of recordings I want to
watch -- the YouTube channel has 159 recordings, of which I've probably
seen about half of the ones I want to see either in person or over the
last couple of weeks.

(If you're looking for recommendations, #lca2019 on Twitter still has
people mentioning recordings they've watched and recommending them.)

Ewen