[LCA2019 Chat] Please help me track down ...

Malini Bhandaru mbhandaru at vmware.com
Sat Feb 9 12:40:35 AEDT 2019

Hello Linux Conf AU buddies!

I wonder if you might be able to help me ..
There was a prof from a New Zealand tech school that serves about 6000 students a year, Matt (?), he had presented perhaps at the pre-conference workshop on Day-2 or Day-3,
on what his school is striving towards with their limited resources. It was powerful, just as was the raffle target.
I am poor with name recall and so wish I had taken a picture of his badge, and both myself and Tobias have scrutinized the conference schedule and not been able to identify him.
Was he even a Matt? He did attend my Automotive IoT, sitting on the left of speaker facing room, perhaps row 2 or 3.
Might you  know who I am talking about or how to locate him or perhaps he too reads this chat?

Malini
terrible at names