[LCA2019 Chat] Outstanding talks feedback

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Mon Feb 4 08:49:38 AEDT 2019

The annoying thing with LCA is that after taking a week to attend it, I
need another week to see all the talks I couldn't see because I was
already attending other talks :)

Marc

PS: but seriously, LCA likely has the best talk selection of any
conference I've talked to, coupled with the best video recording with
almost instant video release. Well done as always!
--
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                       | PGP 7F55D5F27AAF9D08